Monday, September 13, 2010

Issues and Delays

First of all, my apologies.  I recognize the fact that I am over a dozen posts behind on keeping up with the news of the Tahoe Browders.  Since Ben started school on August 23rd I am having to juggle a new schedule and am finding that my free-time has become even shorter.  On top of the usual stuff with the kids I am still running my catering business and have found myself in the position of trying to find reliable childcare for the boys.  I am literally looking for my third sitter since the start of August. 
Over the past few days I have actually attempted to blog on three separate occasions and have been unsuccessful each time.  Sometimes it seems to be the blogger website refusing to let me post photos.  Sometimes it seems to be my camera card refusing to upload photos.  And the most frustrating of all, our poorly outdated laptop seems to have a mind of its own when I happen to have a few minutes to spare.
Please bear with me.  If things go according to plan I will have some posts up this week.  If things swerve near the plan but don't quite connect I will have either a post or photos but maybe not both.  And should we encounter the worse case scenario, I will be right here cursing my computer, the internet, and all other forms of technology within my reach until things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment